- Exercise for Fun - The three-wheeled, self-propelling scooters are all kid-powered. Using the same motions as downhill skiing, riders only need to move their hips and legs from side to side to get going and keep moving.
- Safety in Mind - Reinforced lightweight steel frame with three-wheeled construction which makes it easy for kids to handle, yet sturdy enough to last for years. The quick response hand brake offers kids increased control and security for a fun ride!
- Comfortable Ride - 13.4" large footboards allow kids to maintain balance at greater speeds, and allow riders to turn on a dime. Handle adjustable for different heights to accommodate kids age 3+.
- Easy to Carry & Store - An easy twist and stow folding system makes it ready to go wherever you take it!
How to ride your 3-wheel scooter:
- Step 1. Put your feet appropriately for the show.
- Step 2. Balance your body from left to right and repeat this action, then the scooter will move easily and continuously.
How to adjust the scooter brake:
Brakes are made to be adjustable, just loosen the bolt and pull wire tighter with needle-nose pliers.
- Scooter Material: Reinforced lightweight steel frame
- Wheel Size: 125mm
- Brakes: Front fender
- Footboards: 13.4 x 3.9 inch
- Product Size(Approx.): 36.2 x 22.2 x 34.5-38 inch
- Folded Size(Approx.): 36.2 x 8.2 x 6.1 inch
- Product Weight(Approx.): 15.4 lbs
- Max User Weight: 220 lbs
- Recommended for ages 3 and older